➶ A Smarter Way to Learn HTML & CSS Free ➬ Author Mark Myers – 9tvuk.us

A Smarter Way to Learn HTML & CSS The Ultimate Learn By Doing Approach Short Chapters Are Paired With Free Interactive Online Exercises To Teach The Fundamentals Of HTML And CSS Written For Beginners, Useful For Experienced Developers Who Want To Sharpen Their Skills Prepares The Reader To Code A Website Of Medium Complexity The Learner Spends Two To Three Times As Long Practicing As He Does Reading Based On Cognitive Research Showing That Retention Increases 400 Percent When Learners Are Challenged To Retrieve The Information They Just Read Explanations Are In Plain, Nontechnical English That People Of All Backgrounds Can Readily Understand With Ample Coding Examples And Illustrations.

Is a well-known author, some of his books are a fascination for readers like in the A Smarter Way to Learn HTML & CSS book, this is one of the most wanted Mark Myers author readers around the world.

10 thoughts on “A Smarter Way to Learn HTML & CSS

Very good book to learn the basics of HTML CSS I founded it much better than some online courses and the fact you needed to practice every single thing you read made the knowledge stick for longer.

I can t believe I m about to say this, but I really enjoyed learning something It is easy and fun and very informative and useful If someone can make learning a fun, something to look forward to process, esp something complicated like HTML and CSS, and simplify the overwhelming learning process, then he must be a genius Great author,...

Excellent Book and Online ExercisesThis book and its related online content were structured in a way that made it exceptionally easy and fun to learn html and CSS While I recognize there is still of lot to learn, especially in the arena of html 5, there was certainly enough content to form a good foundation upon which to build I definitely feel like I am walking away with the necessary skills develop web pa...

Good for beginners.Very practically laid out, and decently thorough in terms of what it covers Easy to follow, and useful practice links all throughout I may need a deeper book down the road, but for the level I am in now, this is perfect I will continue to rely on this for quick reference.

this book is well organized Just reading it from beginning to end without doing exercises provided will make you able to read html and Css with confidence.

I am not finished learning about HTML CSS but I am done with this book It is nice to have practice exercises but if the material is not explained what good are they